Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every article I read online about City, whether positive or negative, that attracts comments, inevitably attracts lots of negative comments from the Liverpoop and Man Ure fans, also a few from Villa because they are jealous we paid a lot for their best player.

Almost every article I read online about City, whether positive or negative, that attracts comments, inevitably attracts lots of negative comments from the Liverpoop and Man Ure fans, also a few from Villa because they are jealous we paid a lot for their best player.
Try putting a negative comment on a Dipper's post on the BBC website and see what happens.

99 times out of 100 it gets taken down for being offensive even though you are just pointing out facts or false equivalencies.

Even if those damned Frenchies were to blame what was the major disaster that occurred?

Some people with tickets didn't see the match
Some people got minor injuries from the police.
Some people got a whiff of gas which is unpleasant for children and old people. By its nature it swirls with the wind and can be carried on the wind for significant distance.
The French police wre caught out by the extra fans and wereThe match kicked off late.
TV timetables went awry but they would if there had been extra time.
Liverpool were unhappy after getting beaten.

I don't think there was much else but l think the last one has been the driving force in this debacle and all the rest isn't really a big deal.

I just don't get travelling to a foreign country for a game you don't have tickets to.

I dont care if our fans did it for the Chelsea game last May, you're just setting yourself up as a target for foreign police.

They historically have pretty zero tolerance approaches to English fans, which let's be honest is a little self inflicted (Heysel, late 90s-early 2000s tournaments, the Euro 2020 final shambles).

There are tens of thousands of fans here who are to blame. That doesn't make the police innocent, but it is what it is.

I’ve only met two Bristol City fans in my entire life and both supported Utd as well, even attending the odd game.
This was a strong thing at Blackpool as well prior to their promotion to the championship. A majority of Blackpool fans I met claimed an affinity with another team mostly the rags but also the dippers, ourselves and Leeds. This generation of Blackpool fans however seem to be keen one team supporters as they should be. My nephew is staunch seasider while his dad followed the rags until Blackpool were promoted to the Premier league, a fact he confidently forgets. It was wonderful to see him trying to pretend indifference as we wonbthe title in 2012.

There's not a cat in hell's chance these cunts were completely innocent for Hillsborough. They had form for it years prior and carried it on years later,and that was the one game where they were all so well behaved?! . Unfortunately the one's that died would have been the innocent ones, the one's that had tickets, the ones that turned up early and weren't drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.