Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Things are getting bad with tourists. There were two in 107. Patches on his jacket sleeves. Turned up with a sourdough loaf and a bag of kale. Not a pie in sight. Second half his mate bought some chips, fair enough, Tarquin pulled out a pack of feta from his jacket, like you do, and covered the chips with it. What have we become?!

Things are getting bad with tourists. There were two in 107. Patches on his jacket sleeves. Turned up with a sourdough loaf and a bag of kale. Not a pie in sight. Second half his mate bought some chips, fair enough, Tarquin pulled out a pack of feta from his jacket, like you do, and covered the chips with it. What have we become?!
Sorry mate I was hungry

In 142 yesterday, 3 Spanish(?) lads behind me.....very vocal, didn't stop yapping, but they joined in with the songs. Slightly weird that they didn't reappear in the second half......

Also not sure what happened in the concourse at half time?

What was that tune they played right before kick off? Sounded like Halloween remix!

I sit on the boundary of the away fans in 314 thought it was good for most of the second half, don't personally think it matters which way we kick in the second half.

Though did collect a 10p and a lighter that was thrown by the Everton fans after we scored the 2nd very classy of them
The majority left at 2-0, not seen an away end disappear that quick since the rags.

I thought the atmosphere was pretty good yesterday.
Considering that one side had no intention of attempting
to play football. Time wasting, play-acting, cheating and
disrupting the game at every opportunity. Dyche really is a
dinosaur, he's up there with Neil Warnock. How could you
watch that shite every week? Hope they get relegated.

We should always attack the south stand 2 nd half just to.stop the away team gaining an advantage,by attacking towards their fans,never ever understood why we give this preference to the away team, it cant be because we lose the toss cos we attack the north/familly stand second half almost every game year on year.
Over the years has it helped away teams gain an advantage? I sit in South Stand apart from me getting a better view its not affected the team as we always attack the family stand

It looked like 2 scousers chucked out, male and a female ? But yes punches thrown from city fans I'm assuming, no need for that, fucking bullying
If they were Everton fans clearly did something to make people irate and brought it on themselves, everyone knows the score if you’re going to home end it your shtum or face the consequences.

This applies to 99% of grounds. Agree or not it’s to be expected if you out yourself. Especially with how they away fans acted think some people came out the ground with enough change for a pint.There’s no love lost between the clubs.

Although I agree isn’t best if it was just a couple as clearly not up for a scrap and is cheap.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.