Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Doesn't make it right, shitehouses if you ask me
Indeed. I can't stand cowardly bullies taking advantage of vulnerable people. If a few Everton fans had started trouble and they got a seeing to then they'd have deserved it. Not two people getting slaps though, out of order from a few blues there.

Doesn't make it right, shitehouses if you ask me
Of course it's not right, but it's been the case at every ground in English football for years. The 2 everton fans, probably subscribed to the idea that city fans are too plastic to care about away fans in the home end, and unfortunately they got what was coming to them for their sheer arrogance.

I absolutely agree that the behaviour is wrong, but I don't like having a go at our own fans for behaving in the same way as every other set of fans in the country.

Last edited:
Of course it's not right, but it's been the case at every ground in English football for years. The 2 everton fans, probably subscribed to the idea that city fans are too plastic to care about away fans in the home end, and unfortunately they got what was coming to them for their shere arrogance.

I absolutely agree that the behaviour is wrong, but I don't like having a go at our own fans for behaving in the same way as every other set of fans in the country.
This. Away fans are taking crap they read social media as pure fact, and have started taking liberties. The Red scouse c*nt in SS3 earlier this season and even that wolves fan in the Albion end learned the hard way there are consequences to outing yourself.

It looked like 2 scousers chucked out, male and a female ? But yes punches thrown from city fans I'm assuming, no need for that, fucking bullying
I was sat quite near this in 123. From what I could tell it was a mother and son. Didn't have Scouse accents from what I heard but may have been Everton fans.

It all kicked off when the mum was accusing a guy sat next to her son of saying something to him. She may have been a bit tipsy but was irate about whatever was said.

The fighting started when an old bloke in front turned round and gave her a slap. From my perspective he was out of order and then another guy hit her son who was trying to calm it all down - he looked about 17. The stewards didn't cover themselves in glory either.

I was sat quite near this in 123. From what I could tell it was a mother and son. Didn't have Scouse accents from what I heard but may have been Everton fans.

It all kicked off when the mum was accusing a guy sat next to her son of saying something to him. She may have been a bit tipsy but was irate about whatever was said.

The fighting started when an old bloke in front turned round and gave her a slap. From my perspective he was out of order and then another guy hit her son who was trying to calm it all down - he looked about 17. The stewards didn't cover themselves in glory either.
Slapped her, fucking hell what a **** no wonder she was going mad, the lad did look young.

The whole thing sounds like a right mess. I don't think I'd go in the home end in any football ground, and if I did I'd keep my mouth shut for the whole game, but still doesn't excuse that sort of behaviour.

My lads were next to this but thought it was a man with long hair. They also said that someone gave "him" a big open handed slap.

To be honest the bloke who hit the woman is well out of order, I don't care what she was doing, the fact her 17 year old got hit suggests to me the people doing the hitting are soft shits.
they will probably get a banning order, I hope they do. I don't generally have a go at blues, but this is to out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.