City football shirts everywhere

Currently in Italy - Riva. I’m in a bar and there were 5 people in Sheffield United shirts. Are they bigger than us now?

Yeah I can confirm that, just in Lido Beach caravan park at Prestatyn and its full of dippers, but no red shirts anywhere, all the kids are in either home or away City kits..very strange hearing scouse accents but wearing a City top.
I mentioned on a thread last season, where we sit in ss3, on one of the champion league group stages,we sit near the back and I kept hearing a scouse accent, I think it was the game Haaland scored 5 .
At the end ,I turned round and spoke to a bloke with about 3 or 4 kids with him,he was a liverpool fan ,but all his kids
had City gear on and were blues,he was not happy about it but said " what can I do , they want to see City live ".
fair play to him,I couldn't and wouldn't do it if it was the other way around.

Okay here goes, currently in Marmaris, Turkey.
Football shirts seen……

A lot of City, United, Liverpool, Inter Miami, Newcastle

The odd Arsenal, Dortmund, Real Madrid, Port Vale, Sunderland, Barcelona, Fenerbache

Was in Pompey the other day, saw quite a few young uns with City tops on, Haaland, Silva, Grealish. Quite a few adults in the area wearing them as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.