It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Dzeko in for a season just in case. He could either rotate with Gabby if we dont land Kane or he could be back-up and I'm sure he'd be happy with both

Edit: the fact that he is actually confirmed to Inter has completely escaped me

What is Bony up to these days?
forget that, can scotty sinclair play striker? he does make all the boys sing after all

Maybe you know. Does fit the description. Guess we'll find out tonight.
Well...
AC Milan and Manchester City apparently working on a deal that would see Bernardo Silva move to the Italians on a 2yr paid loan (12-15M range + buy option set around 30M. The Milanese club would thus benefit on the growth decree for his high salary.
Could be complete nonsense, grabbed off Twitter. I think 45m would be a deal we would go for, make our money back on him and he gets to go.

Pep won't keep him against his will. Not sure if Milan fits the "iberian weather" he was looking for but footballers are fickle.

In a market where Ben White goes for £50m and Abraham for £40m its truly terrible deal but Txiki will think its amazing deal for one of our best players.

Obligation would also mean we cant even use that sale for this seasons books or even next one!

The only winner in this deal would be in all aspects: AC Milan

It really pisses me off, these same fucking clubs constantly bend rules in their favour and then we proceed to give them players on the cheap.

EDIT- How come City never get such favours in the transfer market?

Well...

Could be complete nonsense, grabbed off Twitter. I think 45m would be a deal we would go for, make our money back on him and he gets to go.

Pep won't keep him against his will. Not sure if Milan fits the "iberian weather" he was looking for but footballers are fickle.
Cheap italians with their ”options to buy”

In a market where Ben White goes for £50m and Abraham for £40m its truly terrible deal but Txiki will think its amazing deal for one of our best players.

Obligation would also mean we cant even use that sale for this seasons books or even next one!

The only winner in this deal would be in all aspects: AC Milan

It really pisses me off, these same fucking clubs constantly bend rules in their favour and then we proceed to give them players on the cheap.
Txiki doesn't have carte blanche on transfers. We have little to no power in this move. He is on big wages, the spanish clubs are drowning in debt and Bernardo has made it very clear he wants to leave, add to that we have just spent 100m on his replacement.

Transfers have no set parameters or we wouldn't have signed Aguero, would have got Andy Carroll instead.

Bernardo has given us 4 great years of service. We book a profit on him and everyone can move forward.

Txiki doesn't have carte blanche on transfers. We have little to no power in this move. He is on big wages, the spanish clubs are drowning in debt and Bernardo has made it very clear he wants to leave, add to that we have just spent 100m on his replacement.

Transfers have no set parameters or we wouldn't have signed Aguero, would have got Andy Carroll instead.

Bernardo has given us 4 great years of service. We book a profit on him and everyone can move forward.
We dont have little power at all. He literally has 4 years left on his deal.

Just like Spurs hold all the cards with Kane.

I don't know why you are so keen to sell our fine players on the cheap? You'd try to justify £40m for Foden would be good because "he wants out" if that scenario ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.