Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is one Leicester player that would get in our team, and yet they so fully deserved to beat us. Says a lot about our current crop's attitude.

i didnt think were better than us today.
we were very sloppy and shit at the back....didnt take our chances.
they pressed and worked hard off the ball but i thought we played the better football , but as we know that gets you nowhere.
they did a job on us and defended well

Our problem isn't Sterling, who put a shift in. It's a defence, which aside from Mangala and Clichy isn't quick. I can't see any of today's back 5 being at the club in 2017-18.
Sterling is a problem though, the kid looks devoid of any confidence and his lack of technical ability is really starting to show against packed defences.

Agree with that, though it's not going to be easy making such a transition in one season.

I think the fact we need a brand new midfield will actually help us.

Get technically good players in like Pogba and Thiago in the centre and the rest will come naturally.

Anyone saying bad day at the office, league isn't won in February etc seem to forget the standard of football we are playing now and have been playing all season

Agree 100%. I always like to stay positive about City, but today I can't pretend that it wasn't shameful. Plus the way we've been playing the last months we ain't looking anything like a title winning team. Not even close. If rags, Chavs, Arse had all been playing like they should be doing, we'd have given up on title talk months ago.

Spuds are winning 1-0 so we're down to 3rd and playing them next week, and we'll almost certainly be down to 4th tomorrow afternoon. So, Spuds next weekend and then after the cup game and CL, the next league game is Dippers away which we also never win. Not looking rosy short term. We could be up against the rags fighting for 4th and 5th spot in early-mid March.

The manager's blind obsession with Toure is one thing, his inability to recognise his fundamental fault line as the game takes place, is unforgivable.

Can't play deep, can't play number ten.

A team without any leaders, coupled with fatigue and players who just aren't up to it any more, has arrived at the perfect storm, just as we enter our busiest period.

As I stated in midweek, we will be doing well to end the season with one trophy.

As for Kolarov, there are no words...

The hilarious thing, Leicester just did their jobs and everything else was presented on a platter.

well, that was pretty shit result, let's hope Leicester will win it now.

is there still time to get our Chinese partners to buy Yaya for £70m and we can put the money in the kitty for Pogba in the summer?
haha the way we do business they'll take him of our hands for a slice of battenburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.