New striker?

I would like to think Paris are quite pragmatic when it comes to Mbappe this summer, certainly with the writing on the wall over his contract.

Sadly, they aren't in a position to facilitate him moving.

Otherwise, I could see them and players such as Bernie and Laporte jumping at the opportunity to swap.

There is less than 0% that such swap could happen, or any deal between City & PSG.

Think the original poll needs to be rewritten and I’d certainly prefer us to go for a ‘project’ striker now. There will inevitably be deflation amongst some that an established player has not been signed - well not so far- but maybe we’ll turn elsewhere and get someone younger who can take his chances.

Last edited:
Think the original poll needs to be rewritten and I’d certainly prefer us to go for a ‘project’ striker now. There will inevitably be deflation amongst some that an established player has not been signed - we’ll not so far- but maybe we’ll turn elsewhere and get someone younger who can take his chances.
Yeah, I just posted in the Odsonne Edouard thread that he'd be an option. In his fifth season for Celtic and scored every season. 23 years-old and in the last year of his contract. If nothing else he's not exactly a risk. It'd be nice to have one of those windows where you take a punt on a player and it comes off. He comes highly recommended by our resident Celtic fan.

Not seen any recent rumours but Darwin Nunez from Benfica looked a great prospect in the games I saw him play last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.