Queen Elizabeth II

I’m not a very religious person, but the Church of England has a very distinct beauty which I haven’t seen in all my travels and research. I cannot put my finger on it. It seems almost “royal” in itself.

It’s horrible but then you feel like you’re ducking out of it if you say no.

Hopefully I won’t have to do it again and som other unlucky people will have to carry mine next.
I’m quite small so I didn’t have the full weight of my mum and dad but when we buried my uncle in wales we had to lower him down aswell with the velvet ropes and that was nerve wracking. I think it’s the greatest honour to do .

It is really. It was made up by Henry VIII and he put himself at its head.
Ignoring the other stuff he did, you know like beheading wives and his best mate… that was one of the positive things he did in the long run, albeit not with good intentions.

The country has been better for being detached from Rome.

bet those young choirboys cant wait to get outside of a fag and beer !
They will be knackered. They will have been rehearsing non-stop for 10 days. They may well have had to get back from holiday early, wherever they were in the world.

They all have to sign the commitment to do that in the event of the monarch’s death.

It‘s the same for the choir at St George’s, Windsor too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.