CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I need you help, someone construct a reply to this for me

" i'll explain....you clearly don't understand the link I made about the sustainable old-school Bayern model vs the City model, one built on sound financial footing, owning own ground and being successful for the last 35 years of sustainable growth, success and good governance, the other based on new-money, limited success outside the domestic league, and not sustainable when either the oil-well dries up, or the benefactor loses interest.

I am not bitter towards football in general at all, I think the PL is a great thing, however City (and PSG for another example) are doing top flight European club football a great deal of damage long term, as Jurgen Klopp said a bad day for football earlier this week and I agree with him. City and the successful appeal result demonstrates that if the big clubs now wish to push the boundaries so hard, and are so powerful that they can get away with basically what they want, £8m fine for me demonstrates that they are guilty btw, otherwise why the fine?

So imv City aren't anything I personally would want to be associated with, you do so that's your choice and good luck to you it's your club, for me it's clear that its unsustainable long term and i'd like nothing more than for them to get knocked off their perch. Proper football clubs imv are the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, Leeds, Leicester, Dortmund, Bayern Munich etc. The likes of City and PSG will fade in due course, and the big-ticket players that come for the money will be off somewhere else and play for whoever can afford the crazy wages when the big money dries up"
Don't.

Genuinely that's a wind up, specifically written to annoy you and other city fans.

" i'll explain....you clearly don't understand the link I made about the sustainable old-school Bayern model vs the City model, one built on sound financial footing, owning own ground and being successful for the last 35 years of sustainable growth, success and good governance, the other based on new-money, limited success outside the domestic league, and not sustainable when either the oil-well dries up, or the benefactor loses interest.

I am not bitter towards football in general at all, I think the PL is a great thing, however City (and PSG for another example) are doing top flight European club football a great deal of damage long term, as Jurgen Klopp said a bad day for football earlier this week and I agree with him. City and the successful appeal result demonstrates that if the big clubs now wish to push the boundaries so hard, and are so powerful that they can get away with basically what they want, £8m fine for me demonstrates that they are guilty btw, otherwise why the fine?

So imv City aren't anything I personally would want to be associated with, you do so that's your choice and good luck to you it's your club, for me it's clear that its unsustainable long term and i'd like nothing more than for them to get knocked off their perch. Proper football clubs imv are the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, Leeds, Leicester, Dortmund, Bayern Munich etc. The likes of City and PSG will fade in due course, and the big-ticket players that come for the money will be off somewhere else and play for whoever can afford the crazy wages when the big money dries up"
Leeds ffs. He’ll definitely be in his sixties (at least) and suffer from chronic erectile disfunction.

I would suggest to him that Manchester City have been a proper club since 1894 and that he is just green with envy that it should now also have a the wealth to compete at the top table. We are simply catching up with those who were given the financial power to grow in past decades.
If he can’t deal with that then tell him to go f**k himself..

Quite the track-record!

Wonder what this one was "High profile dispute between a Premier League club and its former manager"
What disputes have there been? Unless it's something like Fat Sam and Palace wanting compensation when he joined Everton.

Think they mean publish as in terms of handing over the emails to Uefa.

I had heard a while back that all Uefa possibly had were the stolen emails and spoke with Prestwich Blue about it at the time.

Could be lost in translation but I don’t read it that way as DS are saying UEFA didn’t ask for them. If they (UEFA) have indeed asked DS to publish the articles in the first place then this will go thermo-nucleur. A football governing body asking a newspaper to run damaging articles about one of its own members based on a few illegally obtained e-mails? Fucking hell

Is that the same Leeds who mortgaged themselves up to the hilt in search of glory, almost went bust as a result, and 17 years later still haven’t fully recovered from the fallout? Proper sustainable that!

Could be lost in translation but I don’t read it that way as DS are saying UEFA didn’t ask for them. If they (UEFA) have indeed asked DS to publish the articles in the first place then this will go thermo-nucleur. A football governing body asking a newspaper to run damaging articles about one of its own members based on a few illegally obtained e-mails? Fucking hell

The media would still portray it as our fault and UEFA trying to clean up football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.