Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Great post blue. Rio Ferdinand is an absolute ****.
Thought the lads played well tonight and if the game had gone 1-0 like it should have 999 out of 1000 times, we would have all said it was a good performance.Prp who was very dignified in his interview got it tight - they had no shots, no pressure and from nothing they got 2 goals.
Grealish extremely unlucky - he made those chances himself and the only criticism I can see is that Anderson was too slow for the first. Okay, Cancelo let his man go but Ederson should have done better. Very proud of the team and fans out there - we did not get what we deserved.
Exactly this. I don't put too much on Ederson, for me while everyone else is saying we bottled it, you summed it up perfectly - 999 times out of 1000 we win that. Just wish more people would appreciate that because there's no way RM deserved to win that match tonight, and I don't think it's because we did much wrong but it's a huge game and nobody can be 100% perfect for 100% of the time.

Not even angry about tonight , but i am absolutely deflated , how many times do we have to go through shite like this to win this hyped up glamour cup , we played so well four 90 minutes and we still get kicked in the balls.

Eh? Then it’ll take us longer to win it. UEFA and the networks don’t want continual all English finals and serial English winners. That refereeing display tonight was odd.
I thought the refereeing was normal for us in Europe.
We should be used to it by now.
We had that game won without the ‘odd’ refereeing. We threw it away ourselves. I think we are mentally weak this season and have shown this in several games.
We cannot see out games like we used to.
Kev is only at about 70% levels we are used to. He constantly looks like he’s blowing and his radar has been off all season and last season when he was off, we had Gundogan to step into the breach. This season his legs look gone. We have no pace in midfield at all and Rodri good as he is, cannot do it on his own.
We lack the leadership to keep everyone focused like Vinnie used to do.
When we are good we are very good but when we step back down to 2nd or 3rd gear we cannot game manage and blow our advantage.

Add to that the fact we squander so many gilt edged chances and it makes it a long tough season with no let up. No breathers.

I think there are a few mentally weak players in the squad. I won’t single anyone out and kick them when we’re down but the squad is not as strong as it may have seemed.

Apart from that, we’re doing quite well.
Just win our next five games by hook or by crook and regroup.

Mustn’t grumble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.