Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Logged on for a minute and already read the usual nonsense excuses about acoustics tourists and ticket prices.

What about the 40k season card holders ?

The reason the atmosphere was embarrassing last night is that the majority of seasoncard holders sit in silence. That’s got fuck all to do with prices, tourists, tannoy announcements blah blah blah….
the vast majority of season ticket holders in the three stands that aren't the south stand had no idea what you were all singing for three quarters of the match last night.

Exactly. But they can't be arsed. It's easier to come here and slag the people off who actually did pay a shit load of money for a ticket and actually made the effort to go to a midweek game. You really couldn't make this place up. Posters sat in their armchairs, slagging off and criticising supporters who actually went to the game. It's absolutely bizarre! Strange place this at times...

if I am watching at home I never criticise the fans. For one I dont trust the broadcast, I am sure they turn the sound down. I have been to some cracking games, sung myself horse and thought the place was rocking.
Get home and rewatch the match it's like a library, certainly wasnt. It's clear tv companys turn the sound down at our place.

Exactly. But they can't be arsed. It's easier to come here and slag the people off who actually did pay a shit load of money for a ticket and actually made the effort to go to a midweek game. You really couldn't make this place up. Posters sat in their armchairs, slagging off and criticising supporters who actually went to the game. It's absolutely bizarre! Strange place this at times...
Why do you assume its arm chair fans not happy with the atmosphere??

In all fairness, the way west ham sat back and how slowly we shifted the ball, it was never going to get anyone too pumped up.

Even when we were scoring goals there were people around me who didn't seem to care.

Still didn't have any enthusiasm to get involved.

Acoustics didn't impact the arsenal game , let stop peddling that myth .
It's not a myth. SS1 was rocking for a lot of the first half last night, yet there are fans in other parts of the ground who either couldn't hear us or couldn't hear us that well. Arsenal game was different because the whole stadium was bang up for it, and more in sync with the chants.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.