Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

I think we should have won this competition 3 times already.

We are the best team not to win it,

Every season their is some sort of fuck up in a key important Game in the latter Stages.

You can go back 5 seasons and review every game in the latter stages where we went out. And blame either Pep for over thinking it, or La Porte etc.

Same old hard luck story.

I detest Liverpool.

But i actually see them pasting Madrid in the Final.

No Scouser wanted to play us.
Madrid can rest and work on Carlo's plans.
No rest for the wicked (dippers)

You see I actually liked our Atletico away performance.. I thought we played the occasion well and slowed it down to their level.. a proper shithousery performance I didn’t think we were capable of. Unfortunately we returned to type tonight in this competition :(
I was actually thinking it was a very Athletico type of performance and we were fully concentrating on keeping them out.
Our problems started once we scored, concentration levels dropped as we thought we were through and the rest is history.

As daft as this sounds, I think had Mahrez not scored we'd have been in the final.

I’m almost over this shitshow already

if it had been the final I’d have never got over it. But it wasn’t.. it was to get to a final to play UEFA’s favourite pet where we’d probably have been done over by the officials and had to spend the best part of 3 days in the company of the worst vermin in England, whilst paying the best part of £2k for the privilege

give me the league right now and it’s been a great season achieved with no striker on the pitch

Then why are we always on the 1/1000 side in CL?
Agree with both comments. So good at times..5 goals v Real Madrid never would have thought that...Swindon away..just random example. I know we are not 'that' now but its still the team many of us suffered with at times but stuck by them all the same. Bit of perspective needed for me tonight.

yeah abit at 1-0 but fucked up and cost us…. what did he do in extra time?? pep thought it was won and made shit subs……. fucking joke

I agree he did nothing in extra time, but not did anyone. Once it went to extra time in the manor it did the tie was already over. The point is that it should have never, ever, ever, ever gone to extra time. And the fact it did has nothing to do with Pep or subs.. it was a collective bottle job.

Put it this way at 88 mins there was not one mention of “stupid subs” or “Pep mistakes” on the match day forum, as it was completely inconceivable that we were not going to the final. Funny that..

I am now of the opinion that Haaland alone is not enough.
Indeed and let’s not forget midfield and defence, the latter being where we lost it tonight! Defence particularly seems to be a bigger issue for us, as we are scoring goals!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.